Friday 7 October 2016

mahanavami and vijayadhashami, durga puja 2016 wishes, quotes, greetings

mahanavami and vijayadhashami 2016 wishes, quotes, greetings

here on october 2016 8, and 9, celebrates the mahanavami and vijayadhashami, here pooja has been started. praying for good, pray for study etc. here are the durga pooja wishes quotes, greetings, messages and sms
May Goddess Durga bless you with lots of prosperity, happiness, wealth and good fortune. May your Durga Puja be full of joy.
May Goddess Durga fill your life with joy and happiness. May she turn all your dreams into reality this Durga Puja. - See more at: http://www.dgreetings.com/durgapooja/durgapooja-sms.html#sthash.tnYE1GWF.dpuf
May Maa Durga bestow You and your family with 9 forms of blessings Fame, Name, Wealth, Prosperity, Happiness, Education, Health, Power and Commitment. - See more at: http://www.dgreetings.com/durgapooja/durgapooja-sms.html#sthash.tnYE1GWF.dpuf
Wish that Maa Durga showers blessings of joy, prosperity and good fortune.
This Durga Puja, send out your wishes for joy, warmth and divine blessings.
Make the five days of Durga Puja memorable by having fun with family and friends. - See more at: http://www.dgreetings.com/durgapooja/durgapooja-sms.html#sthash.tnYE1GWF.dpuf
Sarva Mangala Mangalye, Shive Sarvartha Saadhike, Sharanye Triambake Gauri, Narayani Namostute.
The glamour of the festive season May the festive season brightens your day and night, May it adds color and make your life more bright. May it amply removes all worries from your life, And gives you the strength to face every strife. May it bless your life with lots of joy and health, May it further enrich you with lots of peace and wealth. Happy Durga Puja
Good health, success, happiness and prosperity, Joy, peace, love and lots of popularity. These are my wishes for you this festive season, For all my joy and happiness you are the only reason. Happy Durga Puja
My love, you have forever been there for me, In good times or bad times to always add a glee. As the joy and festivity fills up the air, All I wish is this that Maa blesses our pair. I do not have words to thank you for your presence, The rhythm of the 'dhak' looses meaning in your absence. Wishing you a joyous Durga Puja
This Durga Puja I want to thank you, For all the times That you have been by my side. I want to thank you for the times, You held my hands, Through the tough times. And made it much more easy For me to face rough tides. I want to thank you for every moment You made me feel loved and wanted Sending you my choicest greetings this Durga Puja
The joy in the day I woke up this morning And felt the fresh morning breeze, The festivity in the air Filled my heart with joy to degrees. I want to wear my festive clothes And hang around with friends, I want to have a good time And enjoy till the day ends. Maa Durga is here to add joy to our day She is there to bless us in every single way
Is Durga Puja aapki zindagi khushion se bhari ho, Duniya ujalo se roshan ho, Ghar par Maa Durga ka aagman ho... Happy Durga Puja...
Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide & protect YOU always in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are! Happy Durga Puja

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

inspiration quotes tech blog heartfelt quotes