Saturday 31 August 2019

Good Songs Convey Good messages

We all love music, songs. songs are of different moods. slow songs, fast songs etc. The songs play vital role in controlling and experiencing human mind. when your mind is free you just listen songs. When you are in feeling, you will then listen lyrics. So the song listening have 2 parts though.

I love songs. No many kind. but love songs from all the musicians. Tamil, malayalam, hindi songs love mosts. I have so many songs in my smartphone. thousands of songs collection in my smartphone. More than that count in my laptop along with movies.

Some songs will convey good messages to listener.

I litern songs according to my moods. I have huge collection and i classify all of them according to the genre. so songs selection will be very easy.

I am using JioMusic now Jiosaavn as music streaming for online since Jio 4g network gives me free access to their library having millions of songs in them.

If you love music, then it can give you to get rid from all your sorrows. it can refresh your mind in high manner.

just love to listen songs, just sing songs in your bathrooms etc will help you a lot in stress mind in this busy world. That's all.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

inspiration quotes tech blog heartfelt quotes