Monday 24 February 2020

Make others happy if you can

If you can be able to make one another person happy, and they want it from you. Just do it. Making other happy is the best experience for human being. No any other feelings will never get much up to this. i am saying this because, i have experienced the feeling today. One of my friend asked me to do one thing and saying many more days and months. But i am just having ugly on that. But when i just do that for the friend, he was so happy and feel very good on the mind of the friend.

I don't see that friend in my life with that much happy, and when i think the happy was because of me, feeling good. if you do not have any experience. make it now today itself. This is the best experience in the world, someone having the happy in face because of you.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

inspiration quotes tech blog heartfelt quotes